EPASS Reports is a web-based reporting tool purpose-built for accessing and enhancing ePASS reporting functionality. EPASS Reports provides a rich set of features, these include:
- A modern look and feel for interacting with reports and new reporting features.
- The ability to configure, print, and view the EPASS Reports you are familiar with from a web browser.
- Report descriptions for every report, including custom reports that you add.
- Mobile access to reports and enhanced features.
- A new “Bookmark” feature to allow a user to save commonly selected values and then run these reports using the saved values with a single click.
- A repository of previously printed reports for easy access to history.
- Scheduling of reports to print in the future and on a recurring basis.
- Distribute reports to a selected group of persons, or to an entire team.
- Bursting a report so that a report with multiple recipients will generate a unique variation of the report for each recipient.
- Create and maintain a personalized list of favorite reports.
- Seamlessly incorporate Crystal Reports custom reports.
EPASS Reports provides an easy to use layout while providing access to many of the more complex features. Whether you’re new to EPASS Reports or you simply want to refresh yourself, this document will guide through the EPASS Reports user experience.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.